Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Listening

Listening
to
sounds.

Head cocked, stilling the canvas to hear
the sounds that give hint
to where I'm going
where I've been
who's been along for the ride.

sitting in heaps of pillow mountains
alone
feeling what is here
right
now.


What is here? Shhhh.


Feeling what was.
Where I was.
With whom.
The feel of the breeze that blew across my skin on that yellow day
alone in the grass.
The way touch felt
fingertips draping along my
white and naked skin
calling silent moans from a far away place.
Crack of thunder
whipping to my center reminding

me of

the sounds of metallic drumming music singing
in my ears
teasing my innocence with magnetic laughter
mocking
me from inside myself

titillation
in a garbage heap

Shhhh.

Sitting amidst white pillows
colored with present stillness
Thinking of what was.
Where I've been.

Listening
.


No comments: